Pes 2012 Apk (OBB) - Full 1.0.5 Download For Android

Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 was released on Android and this legend has entered our phones and tablets. As you know, it was built for PC and PS platforms, and it was configured for android after the successes of those platforms. I have very easy control and I think everyone will enjoy playing with simple steps. You can try and give me the right.

Pes 2012 Apk Just 185 MB in size, I can tell you that the gameplay is great because I've played before. Those who like nostalgic gaming are sharing for those who yearn for Barcelona and still can not give up.

Full + Data files are provided in the links. You can open the game by carefully following the installation steps mentioned below. You can download any of the two file servers from there.

Version: 1.0.5
Size: 186 MB
Required Android Version: Varies by device

Setup:
Install "PES12 v1.0.5 APK.apk" by downloading the device.
You can then log in to the game by dropping the "com.konami.pes2012" folder into the "Android / Obb" directory.

Download Links:
PES2012-apk-obb.rar
Categories:
Similar Videos

0 comments: